Exning Parish Council





Did You Know?


You can report highway issues directly to Suffolk County Council ..


This covers pot-holes, damaged manhole covers, over-hanging vegetation, street-lighting outages, signage, etc


Telephone 0345 606 6067


Email customer.services@suffolk.gov.uk


Report Online HERE



You can report fly-tipping issues directly to West Suffolk Council..


You can also report street cleansing issues, dead animals on or near the highway


Telephone 01284 763233


Email customer.services@westsuffolk.gov.uk


Report Online HERE